Monday, May 01, 2006

Monday Madness

It should be mad at work, it usually is on Mondays. But it's surprisingly light so far, so here I am cruising the web.

I finally emailed back Work Guy to say that it's not a good idea that we chat and that I don't date people that I work with. Phew! Now I just have to play it cool when I (inevitably) run into him here at the hospital.

I also entered "Open Communication" with Tall Guy on eHarmony. This means that we are actually openly emailing now for the first time. I had a ton of anxiety over how exactly to open an email and what I should say, but I think I managed to compose something passable.

Cute Chinese guy wrote me from Coachella (too bad The JoyMonster, Figa and I never got our asses in gear for that one), and finally broached the subject of a phone call. So I sent him my number, and hopefully this will lead to a date in the near future. Or it could go the same direction as Cute in a Hat Guy.

Tattoo Guy invited me on a double date (!!) over the weekend, though I already had plans. Double date seems like moving a little fast, but maybe that's just my fear of intimacy chiming in.

Lyrics of the Day
"It's just another manic Monday." The Bangles Manic Monday

No comments: