Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Scheduling Craziness

Okay, so I'm really not going to talk about Tall Guy again, unless I hear from him. I'm going to try not to dwell on it and just focus on other people that I'm talking to.

I spoke to Sailor Guy last night, and he actually seems a whole lot cooler on the phone than he did over email. So we made plans to get together next Monday night (my next night off), somewhere in Old Town Pasadena. He lives in Harbor City right now, but works in Pas, so that's why we're meeting there. He's buying a house in Silverlake though, which I'm really jealous of!

I also made 2nd date plans with Cute Chinese Guy. We're going to grab some Indian food at the Electric Lotus on Friday night. He seems to loosen up a little more each time I talk to him, so I think that's a good sign.

I traded calls with Tattoo guy, who said something cryptic on the message about me having a confession to make. I have a feeling that he somehow witnessed or heard about some part of my Saturday debauchery - which isn't a huge crisis, but makes me feel a little guilty about having to explain why I didn't tell him what I was doing. But someone you've been on 3 dates with can't seriously expect to be invited to a birthday party - can they? I figure that would create too much pressure, and hope that he understands that. My real fear is that he happened to end up at the Saddle Ranch Saturday night, and that he recognized me in the picture from my bullride that they probably kept up all freaking night! That was NOT a flattering pic, let me tell you. (I did, however, get a MUCH better action shot with my own camera.)

CEO Guy seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, which I'm not surprised about in the least. Writer Guy seems to have disappeared as well, which is more surprising. I'm giving him a few more days before I give up entirely, but I doubt that I'll hear from him again.

Lyrics of the Day
"Wait for the year to drown. Spring forward, fall back down. I'm trying not to wonder where you are." The Weakerthans Left and Leaving

No comments: