Wednesday, May 17, 2006

He Called He Called He Called

Okay, you do have to forgive me my juvenile moment of glee. I can't help it, because I had really, seriously convinced myself that I screwed the date up beyond belief. And then, he called! So now I can go back to considering myself a great first date, and look forward to a second date.

He's out of town this weekend, which is good, since I'm totally booked. He's going to call me again when he gets back into town and we'll make plans to get together next week.

I'm really ecstatic. Hasmik says she never hears me like this, and indeed, it's been a long long while since I've been really interested in someone. Nine months I think. How sad! But that's beside the point. The point is, I'm giddy with relief. And I will have a second chance to NOT make an ass of myself with Tall Guy. To commemorate this momentous occasion, I give you Simon & Garfunkel lyrics of the day, since Tall Guy and I are both huge S&G fans.

Lyrics of the Day
"Let us be lovers, we'll marry our fortunes together. I've got some real estate here in my bag." Simon & Garfunkel America

No comments: