Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Monday Funday = Tuesday Bluesday

I have so much to blog about (and now even more, thanks to an email tip from Sunday night's party) but I am deadfrickin' tired and hung-over from the Monday Funday mayhem that ensued yesterday. Further proof that The Sister and I are just WAY too much trouble when we go out together.

I know that I still owe explanations on bullet points from my drunk Friday post, but I'm going to do it again with the solemn Girl-Scouts-Honor promise to fill you in on all wackiness tomorrow when I'm coherent enough to stop seeing double.

1. Monday Funday Brunch
2. Poolside
3. 2-for-1 with a birth certificate
4. The SisterLBAlexMark
5. Queens of the Saddle Ranch
6. My new best friend: Pepto Bismol

As a side-note, I have NOT YET HEARD from My New Boyfriend since the second date. I know it was a holiday weekend and all, but no call following what I thought was a dynamite first kiss makes me think "he's-just-not-that-into-me" thoughts. On that note, I'm going to go lay in my bed, eat crappy leftover thai food, get crumbs in my sheets and pass out before 8 pm.

No comments: