Monday, May 15, 2006

After the Marathon

I've yet to recover 100% from my 12-hour birthday drinking marathon on Saturday, but I'm getting there. There was so much going on in real-life this weekend, that I didn't have much time for internet dating. I did, however, get a response from Tall Guy finally. He's not avail tonight, which is turning out to be a blessing. Tomorrow night should be the big date though! I'm totally nervous that I'm going to meet him and there will be NO chemistry. I've spent so much time getting to know him over email that I really like him now, and I'm scared that it's going to backfire. I've had it work out both ways: they live up to expectation or they don't, so I'm must trying to keep my feet on the ground. He lives right by the beach, by the way. His big flaw so far, is that he doesn't like Grey's Anatomy (I know, *gasp*), but I'm pretty sure we can find a way to work through it. I'll post an update later on whether or not we're definitely on for tomorrow.

I got a call from Sailor Guy over the weekend (have I talked about him before or not??) - he's someone I'm not terribly interested in, but seems like a cool enough guy to give him a shot. I feel terrible for not calling him back yet, but I'll do it today. I also need to call Cute Chinese Guy and Tattoo Guy. This is going to be a VERY busy week.

Lyrics of the Day
"Your house or mine, I don't really care about it anymore. I close my eyes, I, I make myself unhappy so you'll go. Without me, what's wrong with you?" Tegan & Sara Monday Monday Monday

No comments: