Monday, May 15, 2006

Short Notice!!

And the tables turn right around on me - Tall Guy's schedule changed, and now he's available tonight! So I'm going to buck up and rally and go. I'm damn tired, but I'm drinking a coffee now to give myself a little boost. We're meeting at this bar called the 3rd Stop on 3rd street - I just read reviews and it's supposed to be great. So I'm doubly excited to meet a cool guy and find a cool new bar! I'm terribly nervous, and worried that it's going to show that I'm so tired from this weekend.

So, I know that it makes me a stalker, but I totally found out who he really is online. He wrote me an email with the name of a movie that his company produced, so I looked it up and found out which company he works for. Then it even turns out that he's an exec (Dir. of Development) and has a bio on the company's website! I have to play dumb tonight of course, but I was really curious. You know you would have done the same thing.

Lyrics of the Day
"I know what time you will arrive, I've been waiting for you every night. I know you can't see me, my heart skips a beat." All Stalker

No comments: