Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Crushing Disappointment

The worst possible thing has happened.

I wouldn't have believed it could turn out this way.

I may just cry myself to sleep tonight.

My New Boyfriend... *sob*

My New Boyfriend has to cancel our date tomorrow night.

Okay, so I may have overstated the direness of the situation. But I am really disappointed. MNB has been roped into doing a Q&A type screening of the new movie his company is releasing and therefore must cancel on me. I understand of course, being the workaholic-in-training that I am, but I am still sad that I won't get to see him. On the slightly brighter side, he sounded pretty disappointed too. So we've penciled in Saturday night, in case I don't go out of town this weekend. (I may be driving up to the central coast to hang with my grandpa) I'll know tomorrow what my plans are so that I can know if I'm going to see MNB before our She Wants Revenge date next Wednesday.

*sigh* Boogers. I was really looking forward to tomorrow. Now all I've got on my plate is to break it off with Cute Chinese Guy and Sailor Guy tomorrow. But more on that then...

Lyrics of the Day
"Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me. While I'm alone and blue as can be, dream a little dream of me." Mama Cass (The Mamas & Papas) Dream a Little Dream of Me

No comments: