Monday, July 03, 2006

And the Plot Worsens...

This day is going quickly to hell. I hadn't had a single new request come into work today, so as soon as we finished all the weekend stuff, I deemed it appropriate to take off. Of course, as soon as I get home (all the way across town), I get a call telling me to come back to work. This, all in the middle of the fact that plans for the beach party were cancelled, then back on, then tenuous at best. Me going back to work sent the tenuous plans spinning to the side of cancelled again, and now we're just in a state of limbo. The Sister is enormously cranky, I'm cranky, our friends are flaking and there's a general lack of well-rested positivity.

*big, gigantic, melodramatic sigh*

I may just end up at home, eating junk food and watching crappy movies OnDemand all night. Which wouldn't be so bad really...

Lyrics of the Day

"Everything that keeps me together is falling apart." Modest Mouse Third Planet

No comments: