Saturday, December 02, 2006

Triumph

I'm sorry for the long delay in posting - it's been impossible for me to be in front of a computer for more than 2 minutes since Thursday. But...

I passed!

The evil, long hours of studying that I did really paid off. I actually did even better on the test than I thought I would. I can officially call myself a registered member of my profession and I get to put letters after my name. It's such a relief and a rush to be done, I can't even explain it.

Thursday night I went out with The Sis and an old friend from Montana who was in town visiting. We had WAY too much fun and drank WAY too much champagne. I went into work late on Friday but got my butt kicked all afternoon and collapsed as soon as I got home last night.

Now that I've crossed this line, passed this milestone, there is so much that has to be decided. So much ahead of me. But for now I'm just going to enjoy a lazy weekend of being on-call for work and watching a ton of TV. Next week, we'll get down to some business.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!! Yay!!!!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! I knew you would pass with flying everything.

Best, The Gal

Papa jon said...

Congratulations!! I am so proud of you!!!