Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Sympathetic Nervous System Strikes Again

Mere moments ago, I was walking down the hall when I ran into BritNurse. He said that I missed a good party on Saturday night (it was our company Christmas party). I said that I was sure it was fun, but that I had a lot of fun at my own party.

He said, "You met someone, didn't you? You're blushing bright red."

I said, "No I'm not! I mean, umm," Here's where I started breaking down into a flustered stammer, something that always happens when I get caught blushing, "No, I mean, I didn't meet anyone. But it was a good party."

He said, "Yeah, I bet it was."

Lyrics of the Day

"And this little masochist, she's lifting up her dress. Guess I thought I could never feel the things I feel." Tori Amos Hey Jupiter

No comments: