Monday, December 04, 2006

Slim Pickings

Today is the first day in so long that I've had time to do much of anything online, so I've spent a good part of it perusing my favorite dating blogs on Nerve.com. Naturally, that little itch that I've been feeling lately becomes more vocal when it gets jealous of the dates that other people are going on, so I decided to do something I haven't done in a while, just for fun. I decided to peruse the increasingly creepy and depressing personals ads on Craigslist.





Some of the oh-so-intriguing headlines that I have to choose from?

Who wants a free breast massage tonight? - m4w - 26

NEED A GREENCARD LETS GET MARRIED - 35 (SANTA MONICA)

Honest, Respectful Benefactor. May I Help You? - 54 (West L.A.)

GQ professor type looking for implant girl

1500 for overnight with non-pro hottie - m4w - 30

I love to clean your house free and be your slave!! - 28 (burbank)

And possibly the most tempting of all:

TOM CRUISE massages you - 30 (lax) pic


Really?

Seriously?

Maybe I should just go back to dating actors...

Lyrics of the Day

"I'll sit and wonder of every love that could've been, if I'd only thought of something charming to say." Death Cab For Cutie The Sound of Settling

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom Cruise is hot yes, but he might turn you into an alien or something. Or try and add you to his "Katie Holmes" cult.

That would be a real misadventure...:)