Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Oh, the Nerve!

I just fell in love.

Head-over-heels, completely, dorkily in love.

Well, sort-of.

I've FINALLY done it. I'm back up and running on-line (well, at least I will be as soon as my pictures get the official approval) on Nerve. While I'm waiting for this final approval (and for any sort of work to magically appear), I've decided I should peruse the selection. I was just beginning to lose hope when I stumbled across possibly the most eloquently written on-line profile in the history of the world.

And I fell in love.

What does a pro-active girl do when she falls in love? She gets right off her butt and emails said object of love with something that she hopes will be enough of something to elicit a response.

I already want to give him a name, but this is far too premature, seeing as though he hasn't responded to me yet.

But he will.

I've decided that he will.

Because I love him.

You know, I had forgotten that this can actually be fun.

Lyrics of the Day

"Something in the way she moves, attracts me like no other lover. Something in the way she woos me." The Beatles Something

No comments: