Friday, December 08, 2006

Phase Four

Or whatever phase it is by now. This weekend, the game plan is "lights, camera, take lots of photos so LB can get a date."

Tonight I am kicking off Profile Photo Search Weekend with a night out with a very random group of friends. I'm actually quite proud of myself. I do not endeavor to rally the troups very often, but this weekend seemed like the last chance to do so before the holidays, so I jumped on the opportunity. Prospective attendants include Red, My Husband, The Figa Master and Tattoo Guy. Yes, that's right: Tattoo Guy. Much to the surprise of many, we've actually kept in touch (albeit sporadically) and have actually formed a friendship.

Tomorrow brings shopping and an ugly Christmas sweater Christmas party with my football friends (and yes, this does include The Kid). The Sis and hopefully Red will be accompanying me there and who knows where afterward.

Sunday is football and well, we all know what football can mean.

By Monday I should have at least one workable shot of myself and it's off to the races we go! Unless, of course, as Tori commented on the last post, I find myself completely unable to take a pic where I'm not grimacing, blinking or looking as intoxicated as I may actually be.

Lyrics of the Day

"Don't just stand there, let's get to it. Strike a pose, there's nothing to it." Madonna Vogue

No comments: