Thursday, December 14, 2006

Curses - Foiled Again!

Oh, how quickly my little heart can be broken.

Today I logged onto Nerve, knowing that my profile has officially been approved and that I was visible to all members overnight. I wasn't sure what to expect, but when I saw that I had a reply from the dreamy boy I had written to yesterday, I nearly jumped out of my seat. I hurried to my inbox and clicked accidentally on his profile name, rather than the message that he sent me.

His profile had been turned off.

I thought, "Hmmm, I have no idea what this could mean, so I had better read the message."

"That was perhaps the best little note I have received. Thanks so much for sending it. In a typical twist of fate, I had just logged on here to turn my profile off indefinitely. You write like only a lovely woman could do, and I wish you luck in finding your counterpart. Meanwhile, let's try not to bump our heads on our bedroom ceilings."

*sigh*

I was too late. Someone else (wisely) snapped him up.

Oh well, you know this is just the beginning...

Lyrics of the Day

"Cheers darlin', I've got your wedding bells in my ear. Cheers darlin', you gave me three cigarettes to smoke my tears away." Damien Rice Cheers Darlin'

1 comment:

Brenda said...

The great thing is that there are millions and millions of others out there ;) You'll find an even better match!

lolaspaghetti.blogspot.com
www.cinderellawasaliar.com