Thursday, December 28, 2006

Back - ish...

I had no intention of being so conspicuously absent over this holiday week, but I just couldn't bring myself to sit down in front of my parents' computer for more than 2 minutes at any point. I am now back in LA safely (if a bit sadly) and am trying to slog through two days of work before I leave town again for the weekend.

I have stories. I do.

I'm just not feeling up to expounding on them at the moment. I really just checked in to let everyone know that I'm alive and that I promise to be back in actual blogging action very soon.

There may also be a fun little surprise to direct you all to later today, or maybe tomorrow, but I'm going to keep it mysterious until I know for sure that you can access it.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Lyrics of the Day

"Oh there's no place like home for the holidays, 'cause no matter how far away you roam, if you want to be happy in a million ways, for the holidays you can’t beat home, sweet home." Al Stillman Home For the Holidays

No comments: