Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hiatus-y

Sorry I've been so quiet, but I've been doing exactly what I should be doing right now: studying my little butt off. Hopefully, my last-minute cramming will be enough to squeak me by the minimum requirement and I will never have to go through this particular brain-draining anxiety again.

In a mini-update on semi-news on boys: I saw The Fan again on Sunday and while he sends all sorts of interested signals, he hasn't yet asked for my phone number. I'm not sure if it's shyness or not. I may have neglected to mention that I may have accidentally kissed The Fan in the middle of the bar last weekend when I was at the height of my mimosa-initiated euphoria - so maybe he's waiting for me to make-out with him as a signal? I don't know, but as I'm (hopefully) just barely going to be back on the market on Thursday, I'm not going to stress about it at all. The Kiwi text messaged me a bunch of times last week, but I haven't heard from him in a couple of days. Regardless I'll see him next Sunday during the Broncos game, so again - no stressing, lots of we'll-see'ing.

I'm going to be similarly quiet for the rest of this week, so please bear with me. After what I hope to be a triumphant performance on Thursday, you can expect me back in full force. Or you can expect a long, tearful tirade about the evils of testing bureaucracies. Cross your fingers!

Lyrics of the Day

"Don't worry your mind when you give it your best; one-two, one-two, this is just a test." Beastie Boys Just a Test

1 comment:

Suz said...

Good Luck!!! on the test!!! :thumbsup: