Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Countdown

It is approximately 75 minutes until I get to leave work for the long holiday weekend.

It is approximately 13 hours until I drag myself out of bed to drive 5 hours north to San Luis Obispo, CA for Thanksgiving dinner with my fabulous family.

It is approximately 3.5 days until the next round of debauchery while watching football at Barney's Beanery.

It is approximately 1 week and 1 day until I have to take the ULTRA-SCARY second part of my certification exam.

And, fate (and I guess the horrible amounts of cramming that I'm going to have to do this weekend) willing, it is approximately 1 week, 1 day and 2 hours until I am officially able to put my fine ass back on the dating market. I think I'm ready for it. Even if nothing comes of it (again), even if all I meet are actors, even if I'm doomed for bad date after bad date, I'm ready to get back out there.

Lyrics of the Day

"Twenty, twenty, twenty-four hours to go. I wanna be sedated." The Ramones I Wanna Be Sedated

No comments: