Monday, August 14, 2006

Don't Know Why I Left





Main Street in my hometown, bustling with people for the Bite of Bozeman

Those inner-tubes just can't wait to jump into the river with a beer and get a-floatin'.

I was in MT for the Sweet Pea Festival. For those who don't know - these are sweet peas.

Concert in the park at the Festival.

(Check out that sky!)

Me, at my cabin, shooting a gun! I know what you're going to say, but I swear, those bastard little plastic cups totally had it coming.

If you turn your head a little, and squint in just the right way, and maybe hold your breath for a second - you might be able to see that little spot where I left my heart.










Lyrics of the Day

"I might just jump back on and ride, like a cowboy into the dawn, to Montana. Movin' to Montana soon." Frank Zappa Montana

No comments: