Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cleaning House

I really meant to do a real blog entry today, but at some point I got so much junk thrown at me at once that I thought I was going to go nutty. I took lunch two hours late. So much for the light Tuesday that I was hoping for!

But, I just had to gush for a moment about the most exciting thing that I just decided to do. I am paying someone to clean my house for me! My work and social obligations have kept me so busy and so tired lately that this task has seemed more and more insurmountable as the days have passed, and I've been stumped as to what to do about it. But here I am, finally biting the bullet and paying someone to do it for me!

Tomorrow night I shall come home to a house that will be cleaner than it probably has been since I moved in. Hallelujah!

No comments: