Thursday, January 11, 2007

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been?

Work.

Really.

I don't know what has happened in the past week (actually, I do, but for the sake of my colloquialisms, let's just pretend that I don't), but things have exploded and gone insane and gotten all out-of-hand in my little corner of the professional world. I've been doing the work of a person-and-a-half all by my little lonesome self and it's got me exhausted beyond belief and more than ready to throw in the towel.

I haven't even had time to dutifully pursue terrible dates with poorly-matched men on the internet.

I have, however, made a tentative date with Montana Guy for next Wednesday. Now here's the question though: is it really a date?

He contacted me solely on the grounds that we're both from Montana, and that's pretty much all that we've talked about in the handful of emails that we've exchanged. When popping the actual "do you want to get together" question, he actually said that we should get together over coffee to talk about home.

So is it a date? What do you think?

2 comments:

Lady Latte said...

If you met him on anything resembling a dating site, it's a date. If not, well... I would think so but I'd be weary to label it that as well. Good luck, anyways.

Seth said...

defintely a date.