Wednesday, April 26, 2006

First Post

This blog will be a chronicle of this new and only slightly exciting chapter in my dating life. I've decided that I'm going to try internet dating in earnest, and that I should track each step. I'm trying both Match.com and eHarmony, and I have a feeling that the experiences are going to be very different. The sites are run in completely different ways, so I'll make sure to note who I meet on which site. This will ensure that I can trace my missteps, and remember the hilarity of it all. If I spontaneously insert gratuitous song lyrics, I apologize, it's a tendency that I just can't seem to kick.

Lyrics of the Day
"The first time that I met her I was throwing up in the lady's room stall. She asked me if I needed anything, I said I think I spilled my drink. And that's how it started, or so I'd like to believe." The Good Life Album of the Year

No comments: