Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Think I Need a Plane Ride

It's finally done.

I'm getting out of LA and I know where I'm going and my flight has been booked and I just found out the address where I'll be living.

This is getting more exciting and scarier every day.

I'm going to Baltimore, MD. And yes, for those of you who are near and dear to me on the east coast, this is the appropriate time to jump up and down and clap your hands.

I have a fantastic job opportunity there, not to mention a wonderful proximity to many friends and family members. And maybe, just maybe, the opportunity to date some fabulously non-LA type men...


Lyrics of the Day

"This circus is falling down on its knees, the big top is crumbling down. It's raining in Baltimore, fifty miles east where you should be, no one's around." Counting Crows Raining in Baltimore

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm jumping up and down and clapping my hands!!! Can't wait to see you!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, congratulations on leaving LA. That's a huge step and it's good to shake things up every once in a while.

Anonymous said...

Way too weird. I just discovered this blog today (3/28) and there are all these coincidences, like that my initials are LB, I live in Baltimore, and I like Ani DiFranco (the next post has the lyrics). Crazy.