Tuesday, January 05, 2010

No Angle

I think about you all a lot. I think about posting. I think about telling you about Joe Montana and everything that happens and everything that I'm thinking. But then I don't. And another day passes.

So I've been wondering what it is that is keeping me away. Then I realized what it is. I have no angle on Joe Montana.

You know how it is. Nobody reads blogs for earnest self-expression and heartfelt words of emotion. People (myself included) read for entertainment. And maybe to identify with the author in some way. But not many people are interested in keeping up with something that resembles a 14-year-old's diary.

That's the problem here. I can't seem to take my relationship with Joe Montana and give it a spin. I can't make it entertaining. I can pretty much only tell you things that will make you want to lose your lunch.

Lyrics of the Day

"While you were sitting in the backseat, smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you. And I never told you til just now." Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros Home

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

chris said...

Setting aside that your relationship is going too well to make for entertaining reading, who ya got in the Super Bowl?

Anonymous said...

What does that mean loose your lunch?!? What's going on? Is it good? I think I speak for everyone, we all want to know more!

LB said...

You know Chris, a month ago I would have told you Indy vs. the Vikes or Saints - but now I just have no idea. Maybe San Diego / Green Bay? Suffice to say that I'll be happy with anybody except the Cowboys. I'm hoping Philly rallies and sends them out in the first round - I'd hate for Romo to end his streak of winless playoff games.

chris said...

I basically agree with you on all counts. Since the Pats seem to have caught fire lately I could have put them there, but with Welker getting injured I can't see it anymore. And as a Skins fan, there's no love lost between the Cowboys and me either!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It is inspiring you have met someone that seems to stand out. But if you want a blog idea I and many others would like to know what makes Joe Montana stand out above all the others you've met since you started this blog. As someone who has been in and out of relationships for years I really would like to hear the differences or what really made Joe stand out. I hope you keep doing this blog.